Transatlantic Trade Update: Trade PostCOVID19 – What’s new ?
● Have supply chain and service impacts been diverted?
● What trade deals have been made and have EU/U.S. collaborations taken place to explore alternatives to Chinese technologies?
● And what will happen now that Brexit is knocking on the door?
● Pascal Lamy, President Emeritus, JACQUES DELORS INSTITUTE, Former Director-General, WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION (WTO)
● Lucinda Creighton, Chief Executive Officer, VULCAN CONSULTING Ltd.
● Ben Digby, Head of Global Trade Policy, HSBC
● Andrew Moravcsik, Professor of Politics and International Affairs, PRINCETON UNIVERSITY [Moderator]